Are you having trouble logging in to leave comments on the scenarios? See these instructions for more information to help you successfully login once you land on the sign-in page:
- If you have an existing Google or Yahoo account, click on the corresponding logo to login using your existing Google or Yahoo username and password.
- You can also use these logo links to create a new Google or Yahoo account to access the interactive website.
- Do not enter your Google or Yahoo email/username and password into the existing fields on the sign-in page. You must access these login methods by clicking on the logo that corresponds with your account.
- Each time you login with either a Google or Yahoo account you need to do so by clicking on the Google or Yahoo links.
- If you have already registered a complete profile at worthington.org you may use your existing worthington.org registration to login.
- If you have registered only your email address to receive news updates and notifications from worthington.org, you still need to create a complete profile in order to login. You can do this by clicking on "Create Profile" on the bottom right of the sign-in page.
- Only people with existing worthington.org profiles can login using the email/username and password fields that appear on the sign-in page.
- Once you enter your worthington.org registered email/username and password into the existing fields, click "Sign In".
- You can also create a new worthington.org account to login via the worthington.org website by clicking the “Create Profile” link.
- Check the "Keep Me Signed In" box so that you don't have to sign in again the next time you visit the website.
- Some versions of Internet Explorer may cause an error message during login. If you have followed the proper procedure as described above and still receive an error message, try using a different internet brower such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.